- Explore the commercial capital, Colombo.
- Take a scenic train ride to the picturesque City of Kandy. Visit the Temple of the Tooth and the botanical gardens in Kandy.
- See the spectacular stone carvings of Buddha, ruins of palaces and the archaeological museum in the ancient capital of Polonnaruwa.
- Relax at the beautiful Pasikudah beach. Take a boat ride or go snorkelling.
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site Sigiriya Rock Fortress. See elephants in the wild at Minneriya or Kaudulla National Park.
** Valid for travel from 1 May-31 October 2018. Peak season surcharge of A$ 300pp applies for travel from 1 July-31 August 2018.
Bookings need to be made 12 weeks in advance of the travel date during July-August and 8 weeks in advance at other times.
Book online and email your preferred dates to email@example.com
- All rates are on a twin-share basis (double or twin beds)
- Bookings must be made in multiples of two
- Single supplement of A$350 will apply for single bookings
- Valid for travel from 1 May-31 Oct 2018 (peak season surcharge of A$ 300 applies for travel in July-Aug 2018)
- Accommodation at 3-4 Star hotels or equivalent for 9 nights on a Bed & Breakfast basis (twin-share)
- All internal transfers including airport transfers
- Flights/airport taxes
- Visas & Travel insurance
- Entry fees at suggested attractions in the itinerary
- Safari jeep hire
- Camera and video permits at cultural sites
- Tips and portage