Yoga and Explore Sri Lanka, is a uniquely different holiday experience, with rejuvenating yoga sessions and fun activities.
Visit the UNESCO listed heritage sites of Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Rock Cave temple (optional). Explore the ancient ruins in Polonnaruwa on cycle. See elephants in the wild on an elephant safari at Minneriya National Park.
Climb Adam’s Peak to watch a breath-taking sunrise.
Experience slow-paced Island living at the unspoiled Southern Beaches of Unawatuna. Visit the Dutch Fort in Galle.
Get a glimpse of the bustling commercial capital of Colombo with a day tour.
Tour includes 2 UNESCO Heritage Listed Sites in Sri Lanka.
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation at hotels in itinerary (subject to availability at time of booking), or similar on a twin-share basis
- Breakfast on all days and dinner on the final day
- Yoga lessons by Australian-based yoga teacher, Nikki Stevenson
- Air-conditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Entrance/activity fees for Elephant Safari, Adam’s Peak Climb, Galle Fort Visit, Colombo Tour, Cycle Hire
- Flights/airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Entry fees at Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Camera and video permits at cultural sites
- Tips and portage
- Optional tours and activities
- Cost of Ayurvedic massage
- Yoga mats