TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Conditions for Travellers
Please read the terms & conditions set out below, prior to booking with us.
- All bookings made are with Zen Ten (Pty) Ltd. (ABN 12 610 024 578) trading as Conscious Traveller. When you book a tour with us, it is accepted on the basis that you agree to the Term & Conditions set out here. We will specify the tour services we provide via a confirmation email once you’ve purchased your tour.
- Once a tour has been booked, the itinerary cannot be changed.
- For tours with flexible dates, you must email us the preferred dates within 24 hours of the tour being booked to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices are on a twin-share basis. A single supplement will apply for solo travellers (please refer to the specific tour for the amount).
- You acknowledge that a high level of flexibility is required with this type of tour. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we may need to make last-minute changes to the itinerary.
- Full payment is required by the due date to reserve a place on a tour.
- If exchange rates fluctuate dramatically (over 10%), and we are unable to run the tour in a viable manner, we will give you the option of either paying the extra fee or choosing to receive a refund minus any unrecoverable costs.
- In order to complete the booking, we need your full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, email, mobile phone and emergency contact details (name, relationship, number).
- You may also be required to fill out an application form for the meditation/yoga retreat or project at which you will volunteer (if applicable).
- Age: You must be over 18 years of age to book a trip with us.
- Health: You must be in reasonably good health to do a tour, meditation/yoga retreat or volunteer work.
- Vaccinations: It is your responsibility to obtain the relevant vaccinations for the country being visited.
- Valid passports and visas: You must have a valid passport and visa for the country being visited. We are not responsible, if you are refused entry into a country due to having incorrect documents.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that you get travel insurance including cancellation insurance.
Cancellation by the Customer
- Please consider carefully before booking a tour as no refunds or cancellation is possible once a tour has been booked.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain cancellation insurance as part of your travel insurance.
- Bookings can be transferred to a third party of your choice as long as the gender balance is maintained for twin sharing purposes and we are notified at least 10 days prior to the tour start date
- If you decide not to go on the tour or leave halfway through it, no refund will be made for unused services. If you require services outside the itinerary to leave halfway through a tour, you will need to purchase them separately.
Cancellation by Conscious Traveller
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour if we feel your safety may be compromised due to circumstances in the host country (i.e. political instability, natural disasters etc). In the event that we cancel the tour you are entitled to a full refund. If the event is out of our control, your refund will be minus any unrecoverable costs. We are not liable for other costs you may have incurred as part of the planned tour including but not limited to visas, flights, vaccinations etc.
- Please refer individual tour itinerary
- Please refer individual tour itinerary
Conscious Traveller arranges the tours in collaboration with third parties including but not limited to local tour operators, accommodation providers and other suppliers. Conscious Traveller cannot be held liable for any negligence on the part of these local operators and/or their suppliers.
All travel bears with is some level of risk. While Conscious Traveller and its Partners will make every reasonable effort to exercise due diligence, we cannot be held liable for negligence on your part. It is your responsibility to acquaint yourself with the itinerary and travel destination and make yourself aware of the personal risks of undertaking the tour.
Any complaints that arise during the course of the tour should be addressed with the local supplier so that they can be resolved immediately. If you are not satisfied with the outcome please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of the issue arising.
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
Updating of Terms & Conditions
We will be regularly updating these. Please make sure to check www.conscioustraveller.com.au for the latest version of Terms & Conditions.